What Is My Gyft?
My Gyft ( Give Your Family Treasures) is a growing company that focuses on three main services for our clients:
• We help our clients create a special message to leave their loved ones when they have passed.
• We have our professional production team bring the clients message to life on camera
• Upon the death of our clients we ﬁll their last wish by delivering the message as a Gyft
Story Time Template
Create a touching message by using our past and present Story Time method. By focusing on a signiﬁcant time in the past and also letting them know how you feel in your present time can give your loved ones priceless experience.
We have over 50 questions we have created about your family and friends. You can pick up to ten questions. A specialist will interview you on camera asking you the questions you picked.
No Regrets template
In this method we take active shots of you being full of life and being active on camera while you Narrate and tell your loved ones how happy they have made you and how you have no regrets in life.
THREE TYPE OF WAYS TO CREATE YOUR MESSAGE
Why They Matter?
Because you care
You have information that your loved ones need. My Gyft will share that important information at the time they’ll need it most.
My Gyft will
Provides your loved ones...
• Answers to a lot of questions that would other wise leave confusion
• Explanations about why certain choices where made.
• Direction on how to move forward
• A priceless Gyft that they will have forever
• Peace of mind knowing that you’ve taken the necessary steps to safeguard your loved ones from the confusion, conﬂict, and despair that could other wise follow your death.
• Comfort knowing your last wishes will be heard. Your loved ones won’t have to guess how to honor your last wishes.
• Conﬁdence realizing that they will have everything they need
When To Complete
To the average person death is by no means a pleasant subject but it’s a fact of life and one that should be addressed; Preferably long before it happens.
COMPLETE YOUR PLAN A.S.A.P.
While breaking the inertia of everyday living is often diﬃcult the uncertainty surrounding your date of death beckons a natural urgency. Also,You need to ask yourself what’s worse, The thought of addressing the details surrounding your death or The consequences your love ones would face if you didn’t?
For some a package could be completed in a few days. Others might see it as a larger task and complete over the course of a few weeks. Either way it’s important to book the time in your calendar and once started don’t loose momentum. Work on it consistently with the help of one of our specialist.